Accountancy London , BusinessAdvisers and Accountants, provides industry-focused assurance,tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for our business clients and their stakeholders.
Our skills, experience and understanding of the business environment have earned us recognition from our clients.
Our staff comprises qualified and experienced individuals dedicated to maintaining high standards of service to our clients in the UK, Europe and outside the EU.
Our outsourcing services deliver accounting solutions to all our clients
Our firm’s standards and dynamics drive our people to make the right ethical and professional choice in the best interests of our clients, resulting in one pool of combined talent committed to a high level of professionalism in delivering our services.
We aim to become our clients'most trusted business adviser and a one-stop shop for accounting and business solutions.
Our mission is to offer reasonably priced services beyond the expectations of all our clients.
Our people are professionals from various finance and legal disciplines and are regularly trained and updated on the latest developments in the profession. They are led by a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW) with over 30 years’ experience in Public Practice. We are, thus, bound by the ethical standards of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. Alongside the mainstream services offered, we advise clients generally on business and business performance with the aid of our in-house data and other information we gather regularly. We assist with their objectives and their goal of attaining business success by delivering appropriate consultancy and other services. Tax planning measures aimed at mitigating tax exposures are available upon request. For those clients who operate internationally and require more sophisticated services we incorporate companies on a global scale and advise on operations best suited to the client's circumstances. We have access to an independent panel of experts lawyers and accountants, experienced and well conversant in their own fields in order to ensure the right advice is given. We shall be pleased to arrange a meeting at your convenience to discuss your business’s needs and helping you to achieve your business goals. We speak several languages and communicate with clients of most nationalities and from differing background. Please call us on Tel: 0208 682 3950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farrow and Farrow Accounting , Company number: 08179461
Financial Republic Ltd, Company no: 07698259
Financial Republic is a register Trade Mark no: 2517705
The firm is divided into specific departments:
- Tax Advice –UK and international Tax and VAT advice
- IBB Department – dealing with National Insurance issues across United Europe
- Accounting Department – book-keeping services, preparing Statutory Accounts and financial reporting
- Legal Department – Business contracts, service agreements, preliminary advice
- 1. Ms. Ewa Tychoniuk,
- Human resources, Management, Financial Planning
- 2. FCA, FAIA
- 3. Ms. Aneta Wilk M.sc (Econ)
- VAT Return, bookkeeping, management company, Payroll
- Previous Experience: 13 years in industry and public practice.
- 4. Francis D Sachs B.A. (Oxon)
- In-house Legal adviser (Part-time)
- Previous Experience: Retired law practitioner with over 30 years experience.
- 5. Ms. Katarzyna Khezour, A.Ins.Pa, MA ,Post Graduate Diploma in Law,Legal Practice Course
- Previous Experience: 7 years’ experience in legal practice
- 6. S N BA, MBA
- Senior Accountant
- Finance (investment risk)- accounting- management
- Previous Experience: Over three years’ experience in accounting in UK, 3 years’ experience in finance
- 7. Wojciech Wolański MSc (Finance)
- Credit Controller
- Previous Experience: 1.5 years with Ernest & Young, Chartered Accountants
- 8. Ms. Katarzyna Rosinska
- Previous Experience: 6 years in Accountancy and benefit10
- 9. Ms. Ania Kieda
- Previous Experience: 2 years experience in office work and 7 years as Accountant in Poland, since January 2009 experience in accounting in UK
- 10. Konrad Baran
- Accountant & AAT Student
- 11. Arkadiusz Ciach
- Accountant & AAT Student
- 12. Ewa Chojnacka
- Accountant & AAT Student
- 13. Ms. Dorota Owczarczuk
- Accountant, small business services
- 14. Ms. Justyna Osowska
- Customer Services
- 15. Marek Tychoniuk
- IT and Public Relations
- 16. Ms. Monica Dlubis
- Reception & administrative assistant
- 17. Rohit Gaarg FCA(Indai), MIPA (Australia)
- Outsourcing Manager
- 18. Gaurav Sharma, B.Com., MBA
- Accountant & Company secretarial services
- 19. Zakir Husain MA
- Accountant & payroll manager
- 20. Arif Ali
- 21. Vivek Sharma
- 22. Ashwani Kumar
Is our most precious asset and all our members are graduates in their chosen discipline such as law, finance and accountancy. We maintain high levels of competence through regular training, updates and encourage all our unqualified staff to sit for the professional accountancy examinations. Some of them are actively pursuing higher studies with a view to obtaining professional accountancy qualifications.
OUR CORE VALUES :
- our people and maintenance of high competence levels through regular training
- commitment to our client’s requirements
- our ability to resolve problems by applying our knowledge, experience and resources to arrive at a solution
- our ability to deliver services on a timely basis
- our ability to adapt to changes in the economic climate and the business world. This ensures we remain dynamic in our approach.
We would like to introduce Farrow & Farrow (F&F) that can assist you with back-office support services in order to relieve hard-pressed accountancy principal(s) with some of the stress of running a modern accountancy practice.
Farrow and Farrow (F&F) is a South West London accountancy practice, owned by a finance professional and managed by a Chartered Accountant with both Big-6 and small practice experience. Over the years, F & F has perceived an increasing demand from small to medium sized accountancy practices and from industry for book-keeping, accountancy and other support services.
F & F is bound by professional ethics and observe standards that are compliant with the requirements of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. You therefore have its firm assurances in regard to confidentiality issues and its contractual terms will ensure that your client base is never approached directly or encouraged to move from your client base.
On the contrary its aim is to assist you expand your practice further.
F & F’s staff based, in London and New Delhi, speak several languages that have , in the past, attracted clients from Europe and the firm, thus, operates internationally in addition to the UK.
F & F is currently negotiating a link-up with a Mauritian Global Management Services company that will add further to its existing service lines by providing company incorporation and management worldwide coupled with high level tax advisory services. In addition it now offers consulting and legal advisory services.
The management of F & F shall be pleased to be granted a few minutes of your time to explain how it can work together with your organisation with a common goal to keep your clients satisfied and happy.
Please call us on Tel: 0208 682 3950 or email us at email@example.com.